This single-dose cartridge contains 170 grams of 100% ethylene oxide and is used in 3M Steri-Vac 8XL sterilizers.
- System offers easy-to-use, cost-effective and efficient sterilant for ethylene oxide sterilization
- Precise usage of EO with single-dose cartridge means no sterilant waste
- With Steri-Gas cartridges, operators have no bulky, heavy gas tanks to handle, and no hoses, valves and filters to adjust or replace
- Contain no CFCs or HCFCs to provide low-temperature sterilization that’s more compatible with the environment
- No special disposal (normal non-incinerated waste)
Steri-Vac ethylene oxide systems are engineered to provide safe systems that are easier to use than gas tank systems. Our easy-to-handle, single-dose 3M™ Steri-Gas™ EO Cartridges reduce the potential for gas leakage and EO exposure. Engineered to provide operator safety, the canister is punctured only when the chamber door is sealed and the proper vacuum has been drawn inside the negative pressure sterilizer chamber.
|Product Type|| Sterilant|
|Sterilization Method|| Ethylene Oxide (EO)|