The 2nd Healthcare Asia Pacific Summit 2017 follows the success of Duxes event last year, and offers an unparalleled opportunity for healthcare industry players to exchange views and experiences with about the direction of the industry in the Asia Pacific region. Professionals working in the healthcare industry are invited to attend.
EVENT DATE/ LOCATION
- Apr 27 – Apr 28, 2017
- Location: Singapore, Asia
- Interpretation of new healthcare regulations in China, Singapore, Japan, Korea, ASEAN, and Australia
- Analysis of the registration process and market access strategies for healthcare products
- Assessment of quality assurance and state of compliance for medical devices and pharmaceuticals
- Information and future trends for innovation in drugs and medical devices
- Thorough explanation of IVD and diagnostics product development in the APAC region
- Latest updates regarding clinical trials and regulation for healthcare products in the Asia Pacific region
- Exchanges between representatives of companies and government regulators, in the interest of developing the industry
Duxes has an established history of organizing events on the healthcare industry, dating back to its very first summit back in 2009. Since then, Duxes has held an additional eight events related to the healthcare industry in Asia, each well-attended and enriched by the presence of prominent government officials, industry representatives, and high-level business leaders with deep experience in the industry. The wide range of topics have been adjusted each year to be timely and meet the demands of the business environment business environment.
Each event has fulfilled its promise to cater to all of its attendees’ questions, comments, and concerns regarding the healthcare industry. Every year surveyed delegates have expressed satisfaction with their experience at Duxes healthcare events, noting the range of practical knowledge obtained, and the opportunity to make contacts within the industry.